Well hello there, Disney People! It’s been a while since we’ve posted, and what better way than to get you ready for a beach vacation?!
Colton and I are getting ready for our first trip of the summer and we want to help you plan for your next beach trip in Disney style, whether it’s to Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World or a beach just a short drive from your home. We are not huge beach people, but I have to admit that we are pretty excited about this upcoming trip. We will be visiting a small area in south Georgia called Jekyll Island, which was recently updated with a new convention center, a shopping area, and new restaurants. If you know us, we’re mostly looking forward to the restaurants because we love food!
I’ve put together a list of items that I find essential for a beach trip, but all with a Disney flair. So without further ado, here is my list of Disney Beach Trip Must-Haves.
1. Swimsuit-Of course you cannot go to the beach without your swimsuit! Whether you plan on surfing the waves of the ocean, diving off of the diving board at the pool, or just lounging on the beach, you need your swimsuit. I prefer swimsuits with neutral colors so that I can wear them under my clothes, but I’ve also found some great suits that really pop!
2. Beach Towel-After you’ve taken a dip in the pool or swam with the fish, you’ll want to dry off. Or maybe you prefer catching some rays and you want a nice big towel to lay on. Either way, you’ll want these adorable Disney-themed towels for everything!
3. Beach Bag-This Disney-themed beach bag is the perfect way to carry all of your beach essentials in one place. It also has an exterior pocket for keys, phones, and any other items you may need fast access to as you’re walking.
4. Cooler-Colton and I like to take a few snacks and drinks to the beach with us and the best way to keep them cool and fresh is a cooler. How adorable is this Mickey one?!
5. Beach Chair-I enjoy reading while at the beach and instead of laying down, this Mickey Mouse folding chair would be perfect for sitting on the beach and it even has a cup holder for you!
I hope this helps you get Disney ready for your next beach vacation! What is your must-have for the beach? Let us know in the comments below!