As many of you know, Etsy is a wonderful place to find anything and everything Disney related. One thing I love most about Etsy shops is that when you make a purchase, you’re supporting a small independent shop owner do what they love. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that your support helps them create items we all love.
I’ve been finding quite a few new Etsy shops with Disney themed items, perhaps first on Instagram or through web searches for specific things, and I want to share my finds with you!
5. New Fantasy Designs-I’m always a sucker for cute Mickey ears and this shop doesn’t disappoint. They have so many cute styles to choose from with great prices, which is always an added bonus. I would love to have the Tangled Ears. The Rapunzel tiara in the middle is the perfect touch.
4. 999SpyGlass-This Etsy shop specializes in baseball caps with Disney icons. They have great hats to choose from with Disney icons such as Buzz Lightyear, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, and of course Mickey and Minnie! We’re visiting Disneyland in September for the Disneyland Half Marathon, so the Disneyland Castle cap pictured below would be perfect when visiting the parks. One great positive I see from their hats is they have multiple colors to choose from and you can add monogramming to any hat!
3. AmourPrints-First of all, how cute is this shop name?! At this shop, you’ll find art prints with Disney sheet music underlays. There are a lot of options to choose from, but one of my favorites is this Mary Poppins art over the sheet music for “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite Disney characters and this art print would be practically perfect for my office.
2. Shophazelandbean-I found this shop through Instagram and instantly fell in love with their bright colors and Disney-inspired hand-crafted shoes. One thing I love about the shoes here is that they are so simplistic, yet so magically Disney. They’ve started adding patches, pins, and tees which makes this shop even better in my eyes. Number one on my wishlist for this shop are these Mickey dole whip sneakers. Aren’t they adorable?!
1. OnceUponaMickeyTee-This shop is number one on my current list because I absolutely love t-shirts, particularly if they have anything to do with Disney. This shop sells Disney inspired tees and tanks, patches, and buttons. Their tees are so cute and they just released a new print titled “Happily Ever After”. I recently purchased their “Ropedrop to Fireworks” crewneck and I cannot wait for it to arrive! They have an Etsy page with a few items, but they have even more on their website which is linked in the image below.
I hope you enjoyed my current 5 Great Disney Inspired Etsy Shops. If you like this post, check out my first Top 5 Disney Inspired Etsy Shops list here.
Which item would you be most likely to purchase from my list? Let me know in the comments below!